We make financing your projects as smooth as possible
Success Capital works closely with you to bring your project financing together. Our role is to package, process, close and service SBA 504 loans for fixed assets, including buildings, equipment, renovations, expansion or refinances.
At Success Capital, we make the financing process as smooth and trouble-free as possible. Borrowers benefit from Success Capital’s extensive expertise and experience with the rules, regulations, and policies of lenders and the SBA.
- You can cut through “red tape” costs and potential delays by taking advantage of our professional services. Here’s how we can help you.
- Analyze your funding options and work with you to choose the best solutions
- Introduce your project to qualified lenders who are eager to work with you
- Prepare application documents to emphasize your business strengths and work closely with your lending partner
- Present plans to address and overcome any weaknesses or deficiencies
- Work closely with your lender to accelerate the process and address any questions
- Coordinate with other agents, including legal advisors, financial advisors and others as needed
- Work with the SBA to ensure timely loan approval
- “Keep you in the loop” with constant communication throughout the loan process
Success Capital maintains strong relationships with lenders to strengthen relationships with clients. Our goal is to enable you to reduce risk, manage asset ratios with lower loan amounts, resulting in your ability to say “yes” and win business.
We can save you time and identify constructive solutions to challenging client situations. Here’s how we can help you.
- Work with you from first contact through approval by the SBA
- Provide SBA expertise to lenders
- Provide superior-quality screening, underwriting, and packaging services
- First lien position with a low loan-to-value ratio, which minimizes the collateral risk
- In house credit decisions and use of your own loan documentation
- Ability to set your own rates and fees
- No SBA paperwork for you to complete, offering more time with other clients
- Can gain Community Reinvestment Act credits as the program is overseen by the SBA
- With only a 50% bank involvement, there is a lower reserve requirement
Financial Professionals and Brokers
Success Capital is a valuable resource to financial professionals, including CPAs, commercial real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, financial planners, and business consultants. You can depend on our expert team to deliver an honest assessment of clients’ situations. Here’s how we can help you.
- Provide valuable expertise based upon years of training and experience with the complex lending and regulatory environment
- Identify strengths of client companies to improve their application
- Provide critical steps to minimize weaknesses or deficiencies
- Simplify the application-to-approval process
- Expedite the process for quick turnarounds
- With our extensive knowledge of other products and provider network, we can refer you to other resources if a 504 loan is not feasible.