Success Capital maintains strong relationships with lenders to strengthen relationships with clients. Our goal is to enable you to reduce risk, manage asset ratios with lower loan amounts, resulting in your ability to say “yes” and win business.
We can save you time and identify constructive solutions to challenging client situations. Here’s how we can help you.
- Work with you from first contact through approval by the SBA
- Provide SBA expertise to lenders
- Provide superior-quality screening, underwriting, and packaging services
- First lien position with a low loan-to-value ratio, which minimizes the collateral risk
- In house credit decisions and use of your own loan documentation
- Ability to set your own rates and fees
- No SBA paperwork for you to complete, offering more time with other clients
- Can gain Community Reinvestment Act credits as the program is overseen by the SBA
- With only a 50% bank involvement, there is a lower reserve requirement