When you want hassle-free commercial real estate lending help for your clients, turn to Success Capital.
Are you tired of all the frustrations you encounter when helping your clients get a commercial real estate loan? If your answer is yes, then read on.
Have you experienced any of the following with lenders?
- Takes way too much time: The loan needs to be processed quickly, but it just drags on and on.
- Lack of communication: Weeks (or months) pass, and you don’t hear from the lender on the application’s status. Or until there’s a problem, such as missing documents or inaccurate information.
- The “Last Minute Scurry”: A week before closing, you’re asked for additional paperwork, and have to run around to collect it.
- Steep training curve: You have to spend too much time with the lender to explain the project to them, and what’s involved.
Turn to the proven loan experts! Since 1986, Success Capital has worked with commercial realtors all over California. Our clients include PMZ, Benchmark Realty, ReMax and Northgate Commercial, to name a few.
Success Capital has helped over 400 companies fulfill their dreams with over $121 million in 504 loan financing. Our services include:
- Cost-effective loans for as little as 10% down with a 20-year or 25-year fixed rate.
- Pre-approval letter within 48 hours.
- Many loans can be approved within 45 days.
- Every step of the loan is handled properly in a timely manner.
- Regular communications and updates – as frequently as you want them.
- Immediate follow-up when an application issue arises.
Guaranteed Customer-Centric professional service!
We know how important it is to provide you and your client with a hassle-free experience. For your client, it’s about realizing their dreams. For you, it’s about a satisfied client and earning your commission. We’re your commercial real estate loan experts.
We were extremely satisfied with the service provided by Success Capital. In our situation we needed to move quickly and Success Capital was more than equal to the task of making it happen on behalf.
~ Brett L. Dickerson, Dickerson Law, Inc., Oakdale, CA